Friday, March 11, 2011

Thrift Store Treasures

One of the things I love to do is treasure hunt! I love to visit thrift stores, flea markets, antique stores, garage sales, you name it. Some days it can be rather frustrating when you don't find a single thing that jumps out at you and says "take me home!". Other days, you hit the jackpot. I had one of the latter days this week. Here are some of my finds...

This plastic tray is quite large, just a tad bit bigger than a half-sheet pan. I bought it for $2 and it still had the Pottery Barn tag on the bag with a $20 price! And who doesn't love owls...

I love to find things still in their packages, and isn't this princess set adorable?? It comes with four different patterned cupcake liners and four different princess picks. $3

I had seen this next gadget at stores before and thought, bah! who can't just cut a hole out of a cupcake with a knife? It was only 99cents, and still in the package, so I thought I would give it a try. Keep posted for a blog entry devoted entirely to the cupcake plunger.

These rolling pin bands looked vintage but actually had a brand new Bed Bath & Beyond tag on the back. They are used to get precise thicknesses on dough when rolled out and only cost 99cents.

This adorable napkin holder isn't really baking related I guess, but too cute not to post! Plus, the amazing teal color is exactly the color I want featured in Cameo some day...

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment