Saturday, March 12, 2011

Accessories Addict

This not eating sweets thing is killing me...only 44 days to go...oh lord...

Something not-edible that looks good enough to eat, are treat inspired accessories. I LOVE accessories, ask anyone...they know. And what better way to accessorize than with baked goods???

Here is my jewelry collection of sweets


can you spot the cupcakes?

I've had these popsicle earrings since I was little. There used to be a matching necklace but I do not know where it has gone

Small stud earrings on a bed of colored sugar

Little cupcakes like chocolate as much as I do!

This necklace I got at Forever 21 for a whopping $1.50! Crazy steal!



The donut was originally a cell phone charm but I converted it to necklace form

Now you can have your cake and wear it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment